Advance HTML5 and CSS3 for Responsive Web Design Course
Course Code: hsts-c6
Get Course Outline!
At the end of this course, you will have an excellent skill set of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery. You will also learn new CSS3 techniques to style a website and be introduced to some new concepts such as CSS3 media queries & breakpoints, and with jQuery, you will learn how to add cool features to a website, and you will be able to make a website perfect for responsive design.
if you wish to learn about IT career.
- You must have a basic knowledge of web development. You should take our Website Design Using HTML and CSS intro-level class to get ready for this course.
- Desire to learn and improve your skills
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to start a career in web design & development
- Beginners in web development
- Students with some knowledge about HTML and CSS, but who struggle to put together a great site
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn web design and web development skills.
You can also take this course via our Full-stack Web Development Bootcamp. After finishing this course, you can take the following classes:
30 hours of hands-on training led by experienced instructors
Digital courseware and online course tracking
15 hours of project-based training plus 10 homework
Certificate of Completion for each course
Course Session Dates
In-person in DC for $1500 at 3165 Mt Pleasant St NW or online for $990
- Our courses are offered all year around. Upon registration we enroll you to the earliest available class but you can reschedule it free of charge.
In Person at our office or online
Online Monday-Friday: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC Monday-Friday: 9 am-3:30 pm EST
DC/Online Saturdays: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC/Online Sundays: 1 pm-7:30 pm EST
Private custom & project based training: your preference