Linux System Administration
Course Code: hsts-c28
Get Course Outline!
Do you need the training to start a new Linux IT career but do not know where to get started? In this course, we will begin by covering the very basics of installing and configuring the Linux operating system, and move on to the advanced system and networking skills necessary to become a Linux administrator!
Linux system administration is one of the most in-demand skills in IT. For web servers, cloud computing, smart devices, and consumer electronics, Linux is the number one operating system. There is a shortage of Linux system administrators due to its fast adoption. This course will teach you the skills and processes you need to work as a professional Linux systems administrator.
Upon completion of this course, you will fully comprehend the fundamentals of the Linux system administration. More importantly, in practical, real-world situations, you will be able to apply that knowledge to use for your own personal projects. You will be able to configure, maintain, and support a variety of Linux systems.
if you wish to learn more about IT career.
- No previous experience or skills are required to get started with this course
- Basic knowledge of Linux and shell scripting is required.
Who should take this course
- Students who want to get started using Linux
- Existing Linux users that want to become power users.
- Students who would like to work as a Linux system administrator
- Individuals thinking of starting a career as a Linux system administrator or engineer
After finishing this course, you can take the following classes:
30 hours of hands-on training led by experienced instructors
Digital courseware and online course tracking
15 hours of project-based training plus 10 homework
Certificate of Completion for each course
Course Session Dates
In-person in DC for $1900 at 3165 Mt Pleasant St NW or online for $1200
- Our courses are offered all year around. Upon registration we enroll you to the earliest available class but you can reschedule it free of charge.
In Person at our office or online
Online Monday-Friday: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC Monday-Friday: 9 am-3:30 pm EST
DC/Online Saturdays: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC/Online Sundays: 1 pm-7:30 pm EST
Private custom & project based training: your preference