iOS 9 App Development Using Swift
Course Code: hsts-c8
Get Course Outline!
Looking for an App development course to get started? You are the right place. This course will introduce you to iOS App development in Swift, a new programming language from Apple, and serves as your launching point into the iOS Developer Nanodegree.
This course will set you on your way to becoming an iOS developer, where you will develop a fundamental knowledge of the iOS ecosystem. You'll also have a working understanding of Swift, Apple's custom programming language designed solely for mobile developers.
iOS App Development with Swift specialization expands your programming skills and applies them to authentic app development projects. The topics covered in this course include Xcode basics, Core iOS, and Cocoa Touch frameworks, simple user interface creation, MVC Architecture, and much more. With a focus on using Apple’s components to access sensors like camera, microphone, and GPS, by the end of this course, you will be an adept programmer in Swift 5, and you will be able to create a basic App or game according to specified project requirements and guidelines.
if you wish to learn about IT career.
- This course assumes prior programming knowledge. Specifically, if statements, loops, functions, and classes, you should have a robust programming understanding of these concepts.
- You will also need access to a Mac computer running OS X 10.10 or later.
- No paid software required except Sketch which you can get a trial version for free.
Who should take this course
- iOS developers who would like to learn how to both design and code.
- Graphic or UI/UX designers who would like to learn how to bring their App designs to code.
After completing this course, you will be able to
30 hours of hands-on training led by experienced instructors
Digital courseware and online course tracking
15 hours of project-based training plus 10 homework
Certificate of Completion for each course
Course Session Dates
In-person in DC for $1900 at 3165 Mt Pleasant St NW or online for $1200
- Our courses are offered all year around. Upon registration we enroll you to the earliest available class but you can reschedule it free of charge.
In Person at our office or online
Online Monday-Friday: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC Monday-Friday: 9 am-3:30 pm EST
DC/Online Saturdays: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC/Online Sundays: 1 pm-7:30 pm EST
Private custom & project based training: your preference