Android Application Development with Java
Course Code: hsts-c22
Get Course Outline!
Java is the base language for developing Android Apps. You need to learn Java for Android development. This course will teach you how to program in the Java Programming Language focusing on Java concepts that you will need to develop Android Apps.
This course blends theory and practice to help you build great Apps the right way. In this course, you will discover the power of Android App development, and obtain the skills to increase your career prospects as a mobile App developer. The main goal of this course is to teach you how to code using Java and build beautiful Android Apps for phones and tablets.
By the end of this course, you will be fluent programming in Java and be ready to make your very own Apps or start a job as an Android developer.
if you wish to learn about IT career.
- Passion for creating Android Apps
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn Android development but have no idea where to start.
- Anyone who has Java coding background and wants to branch out into App development
- People who want to create their Android applications to start a new business
- People who want to get a job as an Android Developer
After completing this course, you will be able to
30 hours of hands-on training led by experienced instructors
Digital courseware and online course tracking
15 hours of project-based training plus 10 homework
Certificate of Completion for each course
Course Session Dates
In-person in DC for $1900 at 3165 Mt Pleasant St NW or online for $1200
- Our courses are offered all year around. Upon registration we enroll you to the earliest available class but you can reschedule it free of charge.
In Person at our office or online
Online Monday-Friday: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC Monday-Friday: 9 am-3:30 pm EST
DC/Online Saturdays: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC/Online Sundays: 1 pm-7:30 pm EST
Private custom & project based training: your preference