Introduction to Python Programming
Course Code: hsts-c18
Get Course Outline!
Python is now the world's fastest-growing programming language, and it has evolved over the years to become a much loved and influential general-purpose programming language, rising quickly to the top to become the most popular.
This course is an excellent introduction to both fundamental programming concepts and the Python programming language. There is no prior knowledge of writing code or programming required so anyone interested in learning how to write code in Python can take this course as we will cover all of the basic syntax needed to get you started on the right path for being a successful Python programmer.
By the end, you wil be comfortable programming in Python, you will learn to represent and store data using Python data types and variables, and use conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programs. You will harness the power of complex data structures like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples to store collections of related data and much more ...
if you wish to learn about IT career.
- No programming experience is required!
- Access to a Computer or Laptop
Who this course is for
- Beginners and advanced level developers who want to learn Python Programming
- Learn the latest version of the python programming language
- Beginner computer programmers curious about the python programming language
- Programmers familiar with one or more programming languages other than python
- Aspiring business analysts interested in Big Data, data science jobs, and cloud computing
After completing this course, you will be able to
30 hours of hands-on training led by experienced instructors
Digital courseware and online course tracking
15 hours of project-based training plus 10 homework
Certificate of Completion for each course
Course Session Dates
In-person in DC for $1500 at 3165 Mt Pleasant St NW or online for $990
- Our courses are offered all year around. Upon registration we enroll you to the earliest available class but you can reschedule it free of charge.
In Person at our office or online
Online Monday-Friday: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC Monday-Friday: 9 am-3:30 pm EST
DC/Online Saturdays: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC/Online Sundays: 1 pm-7:30 pm EST
Private custom & project based training: your preference