PHP Programming Language
Course Code: hsts-c12
Get Course Outline!
PHP powers most of the Internet, and using it is much easier than many other programming languages. PHP is used to develop web-based software applications. This course helps you to learn everything you need to know about PHP for Web Development. The course is geared to make you a PHP pro.
PHP is a widely used server-side programming language that’s become increasingly fast and powerful over the years. During this PHP course, discover the fundamental concepts beginner PHP developers need to master. PHP works well with HTML and databases, making it an excellent language for anyone interested in building dynamic web applications.
When learning PHP, basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is recommended. If you're entirely new to HTML and CSS, you might wish to take a look at “Beginner Website Design Using HTML and CSS
” before proceeding.
At the end of this course, you will learn all the essential PHP concepts, tools, and resources you need to build your web application.
if you wish to learn about IT career.
- Some basic HTML is helpful before taking this course.
- No other programming experience is needed at all
Who should take this course
- Beginners with little or no PHP experience
- Beginner PHP students who are curious about making a web application.
- Anyone who wishes to build a website that goes beyond the fundamental HTML and CSS.
- Professional WordPress, Joomla or Drupal developers who are interested in building custom Content Management Systems
After completing this course, you will be able to
30 hours of hands-on training led by experienced instructors
Digital courseware and online course tracking
15 hours of project-based training plus 10 homework
Certificate of Completion for each course
Course Session Dates
In-person in DC for $1500 at 3165 Mt Pleasant St NW or online for $990
- Our courses are offered all year around. Upon registration we enroll you to the earliest available class but you can reschedule it free of charge.
In Person at our office or online
Online Monday-Friday: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC Monday-Friday: 9 am-3:30 pm EST
DC/Online Saturdays: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC/Online Sundays: 1 pm-7:30 pm EST
Private custom & project based training: your preference