Blockchain Ethereum Developer Training & Certification
Course Code: hsts-c50
Get Course Outline!
Become a Blockchain developer by learning how to build Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity. This course is entirely hands-on learning right from scratch. You can learn blockchain programming using this course in 30 hours.
This course is meant for beginners with one specific goal; providing you with all the knowledge you need to successfully build your projects as an Ethereum blockchain developer. Students who are interested in how to program an Ethereum smart contract in solidity will get the chance to learn the fundamentals required to do that. Together we will learn and apply the Solidity syntax.
In addition, you can be ensured this course will take you through an immerse journey in all the critical elements of Ethereum blockchain growth, which involves: robust hands-on development, learning how to use principal development instruments like Mist, Geth, and Ethereum Studio, sophisticated Web3 development, how to de-bug your Decentralized Application (DApp), and so much more! We will start with an overview of Blockchain, DApp and Ethereum, and how it works.
By taking this course, you will get to build your first blockchain application in Ethereum using Solidity programming language on a practical level, with step-by-step instructions guiding you through the entire process.
Good knowledge of blockchain technology and concepts (available via our Blockchain Solution Architect
course) are highly recommended for taking this course.
Click here if you wish to learn about IT career.
- Basic understanding of programming concepts in any language (variables, functions, return value, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
Who should take this course
- Students and professionals interested in a career in the blockchain technology
- Programmers looking to leverage blockchain technology for decentralized applications
- Engineers who want to understand Ethereum and how to build Apps with it
- Programming who want to learn Solidity programming language
After completing this course, you will be able to
You can also take this course via our Blockchain Engineering Essentials Bootcamp
30 hours of hands-on training led by experienced instructors
Digital courseware and online course tracking
15 hours of project-based training plus 10 homework
Certificate of Completion for each course
Course Session Dates
In-person in DC for $2500 at 3165 Mt Pleasant St NW or online for $1900
- Our courses are offered all year around. Upon registration we enroll you to the earliest available class but you can reschedule it free of charge.
In Person at our office or online
Online Monday-Friday: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC Monday-Friday: 9 am-3:30 pm EST
DC/Online Saturdays: 11 am-5:30 pm EST
DC/Online Sundays: 1 pm-7:30 pm EST
Private custom & project based training: your preference